Sunday 13 June 2010

LilBro's & Bebro's Version

Our feeling can be express by words or by some way that we want no matter others understand it or not..
Some might said that the person who wrote this blog are falling in love, but that doesn't matters, but sometime it matters..
Based on the tag line of this BLOG.. "Real Life Express By Words", the owner of this blog maybe so true fall in love but maybe not . . .
The REAL hard part when we write something for others to read is that we must try our best to generate the best words for our viewers, but..
The BEST part as a Blogger is when our viewer like our post.. And that is what we aim as a blogger..
However, who know the post written in the blogger's blog actually refers to someone special or someone not that special?
Actually my mind a bit blur today so i ask permission from my Bebro to put his words here... 
here's some words from my Bebro for everyone here..

I'm sure u will never get the exact answer, loving someone can't be simple just by
say that" i love u" like ABC..it comes from your sincerity...only u yourself
can feel the sincere...

THANKS BEBRO



No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!