Saturday 12 June 2010

Friend

Today I'm going to gift the viewer of my Blog a special poem written by Collin McCarty as a gift...
It's about friends and there I think by only type in this poem I can make your understand what I'm trying to deliver today.. So, before I'll start with the poem, I'll end my words with these sentence as a guidance for all of us..
Remember, there's always love in our life but there's many types of love..But the love as a friend is much better than to love as a lover like we always said :
"Let there only be one Love from and to a Lover but many love from and to everyone called Friends!"
So, be glad to have Friends and Love at the same time!
I leave you with this poem to literate it in your own way...

12 Thing's To ALWAYS REMEMBER,
And 1 Thing to NEVER FORGET :

your presence is a present to the world
you are unique and one of a kind
your life can be what you want it to be
take the days just one at the time
count your blessings, not your troubles
you'll make it through whatever comes along
within you are so many answers 
understand, have courage, be strong!
Realize that its never too late,
do ordinary things in an extraordinary way,
have health, and hope, and happiness,
take the time to wish upon a star!

And don't ever forget,
for even a day,
HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE!


No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!