Monday 14 February 2011

VALENTINE'S WISH

A Valentine's Gift For Chippy
Good afternoon Chippy. I know that I am not suppose to open this blog and post something on it right now because I am suppose to open my book and do some revision or finish my exercise for phonology but I really want to make this post because this in a once in a year day that can be use to make a wish upon something. I have a simple wish for this year's Valentine. I wish that my Chippy will love me more and be the best part of me forever. I am happy that I have you and I don't want to loose you. Sorry that my jealousy  sometime (maybe all the time) makes you stress but honestly it's not that I jealous of what you did but it's because I am jealous that they may be someone better than me will come whenever I let the space shown to them. Does that make sense? I hope you understand me. I just want you to connected closer to me so that I know what should I do? How should I be? to make you comfortable of me and see me as something that essential for you, not something that a cancer for you. I am concern of everything abut you and I can't change that.
Chippy, that is my only wish. I want you to help me to be the best of you while you work for yourself to be the best of me (hope that wont stress you). Oh yeah! For the second time, I would like to greet you Happy Valentine's Day.. Thanks for the whisper that you did to me by saying "I love You". I really appreciate it and I wont forget it.
Oh yea, Chippy, I hope you like the valentine's gift I gave you. It's not expensive by price but it is expensive by the value. I have my own intention of giving you all of that as a gift. 
1. The card, to show how much I love you thus a piece of card wont enough for me to tell you that I love you   
    so much.
2. The frame, it's my favorite movies and it related to us as teenager, and I love you that the red colour of the  
    frame is my own blood that I will sacrifice for you.
3. The Psalm Book. I am giving you a gift from heaven because I want you to be love by God also so that 
    both of us can be His pair of Angel in his Kingdom above.
4. The Grape, it's my favorite fruit and for me it's something that seldom I can eat because it's not cheap (for 
    me) so for the special day, I bought it as a gift for you.
However, most of all, I am giving you me myself and I... All that I am, is belongs to you.

With Love,


Gior D' Ray

5 comments:

Adam said...

Amboi?Napa amboi jer??Sapa bha nie..main anonymous pula dia...

Anonymous said...

kurang ajar....kan adam?

Adam said...

Excuse me?erm..marah my Chippy nanti...

Adam said...

Tiada siapapun yang LAYAk untuk ganti CHIPPY DI HATI SAYA!

Adam said...

To those who wants to post something in here...DOn't Put Anonymous! If Not U will be Ignore! I hate You Anonymous.. Except my chippy..hehehemumummmuuahaahhhhhhhh!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!