Monday 28 February 2011

Free at last

The Important People
The Participant
It's a relief when the program end, but it is something that I miss because I know that there's a memory in that hard time that I've been though. What is it all about? Actually, I am talking about a workshop that was held few days ago and I am one of the organizer. It's a tiring work and I am glad that it's already finish. However, my part haven't finish yet because within two weeks, I must ensure that the DVD and the BOOK is prepared completely.

Oh ya, talking about that, yesterday is the final day and as soon as the ceremony ends, me and my best friend going to the great restaurant (got sambal belacan) and have our dinner there (lunch actually). I love the moment and I love the view. Why? It is because I rent a car and I drove the car back to the hostel and after that, it was my best friend who is driving for us! Yeay! Oh yeah, to spend the moment (since we rent for 8 hours), we went to a bookstore and shop for books of course. Erm, nice yeah! It's a great time there, and oh yea, I bought a Pinky calculator.. Cheap ma RM5 only, slim lagi tu....

For Chippy, no worries, when we meet, I'll show you the picture during the workshop and perhaps the video. Love you! MUMUMUMUMUMUAHHHHHHH!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!