Saturday 26 February 2011

Chippy

Dear Chippy, tonight that I brought my cute laptop, I am taking this chance to dedicated something for you. First of all, I would like to say that I love you so much and my love for you would never change, no matter what.
Chippy, I am so sorry that I spend less time for you during this whole weekend because I am busy with a program, but that wont change my feeling towards you. No matter where am I, what I did, and with whom I work, only you exist in my mind,my heart and my love. I really love you. I need your support too because I know that this thing makes me feel so tired and at the same time I got lot's of things to do and yet I didn't do anything. So, I really need you to support me in everything I do. I have to go now, I love you!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!