Monday 21 February 2011

This Morning


Bloggie, this morning I woke up at seven and I thought I was late for my class, but when I was waiting in the long crazy line, then only I realize that the class actually starts at 9.oo a.m. and not 8.30 a.m. Im so sleepy, last night sleep at 2.30 a.m because got a lot of things that we did last night, sewing, ironing, arranging and so much more. Okay, that's not the thing that I want to share now but it’s about those Setan Gondol and those babi panggang berjerawat. Sounds tasty. Whatever!
I hate that, but my God teach me yesterday that if someone hates you and someone trying to make you down, don't hate them but love them and pray for them. Okay, Abba Father, I pray for those who have betrayed me and those who judge me in the way that is not supposed to be. I pray for their health, I pray for their living and I pray for their heart so that they may realize what they did actually hurts me a lot, not only me but everyone around me. Amen.
okay, this is what I am supposed to do now. Since, Yong asked me to show my cosmetic thingy a.k.a my private stuff that I used every day, I will do it today, So here is it Yong. The picture I took few days ago. Some of the item is given by my mum, my sis, Chippy and me as well. But some is in the clearance stock mode because it seems that it doesn't suits me so I need to change to other product, maybe Pond's or L'oReal Men Expert. yeah!
Okay, last but not least, I pray for today that my life and my best friends life and Chippy will be bless by Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
My Product (Updated on 21/02/2011)

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!