Thursday 20 January 2011

I wanna be with you

Baby, if only I could make you believe me more than anything else...
I love you.. Really love you... And I can't let go of my feeling that I always miss you even though we are near but I can feel that I always miss you.. I really love you. I'm going somewhere very soon and please take a very good care of yourself.. The only words that seems not precious for others but really meaningful for me, and I am giving it to you.. I love you...

With love,

Gior D' Ray

3 comments:

Florence Bulan Johnny said...

ha..ha..so sweet

Adam said...

Sweet?It is sweet coz I pour all the sugar of my love only for the one that I love the most...

lamankecilbunga said...

adam,when are you gonna dedicated those sweet words to me too???ahahah~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!