Monday 10 January 2011

hAtRed

Should I write this post again or not? Seems like there is something trying to block me from writing this post. Is it because I am going to talk bad about someone? Or is it because I should not reveal other's mistakes? Erm.. I am not so sure about that ( I even told Yong already bout it) huhuhu... Okay, lets just move to the next plan. Actually I want to write about the special event that me and my Chippy have previously but I think that I should talk about the latest BAD INCIDENT that happened lately. I just don't get it why people always look in a different way when we are having most of our great time with our Best Friend Forever a.k.a BFF? Who else we should spend time with and who else we should be with if not our own BFF? It hurts me a lot when I was accused of something that I was not. I know that the attitude that I've shown may be not so right but can they tell me in a better way instead of run in the door and scold me with a PIGGY face? I just don't get it. I must clear this once and for all. Chippy, I hope that you trust me and don't listen to the rumor blindly because I love you and it will be only you forever in my life. I love you so much. Chippy, I need you to support me and I need you all the way that I move on in my life. 
***Okay.. Now I think that I should change the title but should I? I think I'll just let it be like that because this is the thing that I want to clear about. I don't want to hate other's so to those who have accused me, it's okay, you don't have to worry because I forgive you already even before you ask for it because God said " In order to be forgive, we should forgive other's".
To Chippy, I love you forever and I will write and post about the special event that we have had before because I want it to be something memorable and permanent.

With Love,
Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!