Saturday 8 January 2011

What Makes a Man

This post is for my love. This tittle is taken from one of my favorite song sing by Westlife and it is one of my usual way to express my feeling towards someone that I love.
Chippy, I want to be the best man ever in your life and I really mean it.I will do my very best for you, only for you. Actually I want to write more on the special event that we have previous day but since I haven't upload the pic here so I just want to tell you how much I love you in this post, today.
I am grateful to have you in my life because with your presence, I become more confident  everything that I do and i can feel that you makes me a better person in everyday of my life.
Chippy, you're so cute and we make a cute couple "Chippy & BeBee". hahaha..
I want us to be forever.. Chippy...

part of the lyrics for you...
Tell me what makes a man
wanna give you all his heart
smile when you're around
and cry when you're apart
if you know what makes a man
wanna love you the way I do
girs you gotta let me know
so I can get over you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmuuuuaahh

lamankecilbunga said...

adam,i wonder who is chippy~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!