Monday 24 January 2011

Get to the top

This is the moment of being Malaysian
Its a cheesy creamy story about me in this cutie postie? Yeah! I talked a lot of the non exist words but I'll do fine because I still can differentiate which one is the right one and which one is not
However,that is not what I am going to share about today. Firstly, I am going to explain why do I choose this title for this post. Actually,I am having a trip to KL last week and for sure that was a nice trip ever (even though it's a tiring thing to do when you're supposed to make use of the weekend to finish all the assignment).
It's never go very nice without Chippy because for me Chippy is my everything. but hey, look on the bright side. That trip has given me a lot of great opportunity to travel and learn something new.
What have I learned? I learn how to survive in somewhere that we have never been and I also learn how to be patience (a bit maybe). By the time that I reached KLCC and took some picture there, I am so nervous and overwhelmed because finally I managed to get myself in KL and even enjoy the view of KLCC live and very close.I am proud to be me...
Chippy, my love for you is higher that the tower and its value cannot be compare to anything that may exist or may not n this world..
Talking bout going to the top, I will always run to you my lord and I will always be with you to go and run to the top of my dream that will become a reality in me...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

4 comments:

Florence Bulan Johnny said...

ha..ha..so u really go 2 KLCC..i havent go der yet

Adam said...

Yeah.. I really go...and its a great experience...my dream of all...

lamankecilbunga said...

you should go there at night!! its much alive at nite and the view is more fantastic!
ahaha~did u go to the lake behind it?? you should drink some coffee while you absorb the view~ahaha~i always go there at nite~the day you were here,i wish i did'nt have class ten we two can go out together..hurm...i miss you~glad that u enjory urself

Adam said...

Thanks fiona and Moon..I really hope that we can hang out together that day.. Erm.. ut tis okay. You all should make a plan visiting Sabah.. Hopefully me and donny will make us LOST here in sabah..hehe..Miss you all..And thanks for commenting and viewing my Blog..MUuaH!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!