Saturday 29 January 2011

Travel.. Nice or not?

I thought that being a traveller is always great especially when we meet new people and perhaps new friends.
However, this is so not real compare with what I am experiencing right now. I just don't get it why people love to make others life miserable. Will you please stop? I beg you. It's not for me but it's for the sake of everyone that I love especially my friend. Why they just don't get it how a best friend act? They will act as brother's and sister's. Don't you get it? Hopefully God will show them what a real friendship means. If their God are uncapable to do so, hopefully other God will do. Erm...no comment on that.
My prayer, an essential prayer from me and for me...
God I ask you to bless me that all of my worries will be sweep away with the tears that I have dropped onto the earth. May they who still doesn't know you will know how great is your love and power. I believe in you. Amen.
My latest view in my travelling process, UNIQUE isn't it?

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!