Monday 17 December 2012

Wawa El Diamond Café & Boutique 1 Borneo Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


Hey! My beloved bloggers! Viewers! And everyone! I wanted to share something about a very interesting thing that I've done today. It is supposed to be something so serious where we went to 1 Borneo to find any interesting people that can us interview for our assignment. Fortunately, we passed by this one very glamour boutique owned by a Beauty Pageant Winner and guess what? The owner was there! We are so excited!

This is the owner, posing at the boutique main counter.
We have a great time with her. She is so humble and very friendly and I am so nervous talking to her. The best part is I gain more than just information for our assignment but I have new friend who is a ‘Guru’ in the Fashion and Beauty Industry! Yeay!
What makes me become more and more excited is that she also offer us to be our supporter for any event that we are going to organize and that is an honour for us to have her as our supporter and sponsor! I think that word alone can’t describe about the boutique and its cool stuff. So, I have taken some pictures in the shop, with her permission and here they are. Cool right?





See? It is so amazing right? She is so young and she is in her track seeking for glory in her very own way. It is so inspiring. We also took some pictures with her and I am so happy when she mentioned about letting me in as one of the Designer for KK Fashion Week! Can you believe it? Well, I know that it is not easy but I can give it a try. After all, it is all that I want right? Pray for me!

me and her with her collection in the boutique
Anton and Yong with her. (Alex & Zeu.. They are my team mates)
I am so happy for the fate that God has gave me today. Thank you Lord. It is not easy to achieve whatever things that we want but it is not wrong for us to try and keep on trying. As the beauty queen said, you need to be brave and stay strong. Above all, you need to ask for God’s blessing. Love it so much!

Finally! Our picture with the Boutique’s Banner!
As I have always mentioned before, life is not easy and we may not always get what we want but God knows what we need even before we ask. Lord is good isn’t he? So, today’s advice is go for your dream and never give up!

Gior D’ Ray – Real lives expressed by words
Myvariety Levine’s Founder – Dissolves in the Variety




No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!