Wednesday 19 December 2012

The 12.12.12 MyVariety Levine Lucky Day Contest

Hello peeps! This week is a heavy week for me due to lots of thing. Been busy with study, life and yeah business. I try my very best to keep myself on track because I know that success doesn't come as easy as eating an ice cream, even ice cream melts easily if we overwhelmed by the look and forget to lick it slowly. Right? I'm trying. Lord Grant me the strength!

Going back to the real issue, still remember the contest that I've organized for Myvariety Levine  http://myvarietylevine.blogspot.com/ which is the 12.12.12 MVL Lucky Day contest? The winner has been announced and yeah, they are among the greatest MVL supporter!

Here's the WINNER!
They have done a great job for the contest and the best part is they have shown a BIG SUPPORT for MyVariety Levine!

The MVL Limited Edition Notebook

The prizes!

The MVL Limited Edition 

The Speech for the winner

The Speech for the Big Winner

The book for the 1st place
What do you feel? Think? Excited? Frustrated? No worries, more contest soon... Sooooo keep on supporting us! MVL!




With Love,

Gior D' Ray - Real lives expressed by words
MVL Founder - Dissolves in the variety

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!