Monday 17 December 2012

Why I make myself Unhappy?


Hello people. How’s life so far? Is it easy? Or is it too tough that you can’t take it no more?
Well, as human beings we cannot avoid the ups and downs in life. The most important thing to do is to always remember to pray to god and always seek for his forgiveness. Only He can understand us better and only he the one can make the impossible, possible.

I don't want to make myself unhappy.. :/

Life may be so tough and so hard but it is a lie if we wanted to say that there are no spaces of happiness that shine in our lives. It is very difficult for us, for me, and perhaps for anybody to change people thinking but the least thing that we can do is to speak out and hope that we’re understood by them.
Christmas is near, I don’t want to let the sadness conquer me because I know that I have to be strong and I know that nobody can tell me who I am because I know myself better. Trust me, I am working on it. 

Seasons Greeting - Miss my home and family... Lord... Grant me the strength.

I don’t want to make this post as ONE with the one above because they appear in a very different mood and I don’t like ‘mood spoiler’. So, read this and hopefully we can learn to appreciate life and people around us more and read the post above because we need to believe in our dream to live our dream!
P/S: Nothing is easy but it depends on how we see it!

Gior D’ Ray – Real lives expressed by words
MyVariety Levine’s Founder – Dissolves in the Variety


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to make myself UNHAPPY also! I WANT TO BE HAPPY!!! Haha Yeay :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!