Saturday 8 December 2012

The Pre-Christmas Celebration

People! What's up? Happy Saturday! How the day today? Though it rain heavily here in KK but I am happy with the day that Lord has gave me today. Been busy like I always be (just as my friend Nita) always told me... And yeah my former History Teacher 'Miss Ngui' always called me the busiest men in SMKK2' padahal bukan guru pun... Student jak! hahaha...

Wondering how can I post something today? Well, I know that you must be thinking that I always prefer to stay at home and love myself in my lovely room with such a lovely mates but yeah. This morning I am having a photo shoot session (should be) at 9.00 am but since we've done ours so, we just went to the 'light-kinda-class' to show our progress in working with the corporate video.

Like seriously, we slept at 4.00 this morning and the result is, we was late for the class. Luckily we've done our part (the video editing-it is our part-like how they like to call it) and by just showing it, we've actually completed our part of the day. Yeay! Thumbs up! 

Still working on it now, wanna make it better, make it smoother and hopefully classy?!

Okay. Let's just back to the topic. Based on the title above, yes. We have had our Pre-Christmas Celebration as how the owner of the house (Jelita) has called them. We went back to her dad's house that day, collecting our money and yeah. Cooking! I can't remember when that is but one thing for sure is, I still have money at that moment... I'm broke now! HUaaa..

The Menu Inventer!
So, yeah! We cooked (things I liked the most) and everyone has their own parts of the job. How cool is that?

So, here's the menu!
We prepared a lot of dishes and of course! Everyone has their own favorite food! Cooking is so much fun especially when you do it together. Don't believe me? Try it then!

Three Awesome Cook!
So, here comes the food and the eating ceremony! Yeah.... I Dine in!

Fun? Yeah! It is!

The food! Thanks to the Cook!

Yummy! Makan-makan!
So, basically that is how things going on. Love it so much. Hope will have it again next time when my pocket is filled with more money... MVL help me! haha.. I wanna Dissolves In The Variety! _ MyVariety Levine... For the Lurvinelicioous!

That's it for now. Wish me luck with my online business yea? Keep on supporting me and the MVL's Lurvinelicous! I wanna make it go international. Amen. I may takes time, I don't mind coz time gave me all the chance to learn and keep on learning. Love the MVL!

*Dear Lord, grant me the strength that I need. You know what I need even before I asked!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray - Real Life Expressed by Words!~
Founder of MVL ~ MyVariety Levine - Dissolves In The Variety!

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!