Monday 10 December 2012

A Journey In Sabah

Holla! Whatsup everyone! How is everyone today? Hope that everyone has a great start for the week, today! Anyway, hows your weekend? Wanna know mine? Honestly, it was a blast! Yeay! (Still happy bout it).

Yeah! It is true that I got one class on Saturday and that actually stole a day of 'RIP' from me. But, its okay that at least everything was paid yesterday! I love Sunday!

So, the story goes like this. It is an unplanned thing and it was awesome. Its so true that unplanned thing sometime can turn into something memorable. A walk to remember! Yeah... We've been walking for 7 hours? Such a long journey. So here it is! A journey in Sabah! 

We went to Gaya Street Tamu yesterday!
 It is so fun that we went to Gaya Street tamu and we got the chance to look and play with pets sold there. A friend of mine is so excited about going to that place because she has never been there before. So, it is a great opportunity for her that at last she found a place like this here in Sabah.

Christmas Eve is near! (In Gaya STreet!)

I'm here! I'm here! Hahaha
 
After the long journey to Gaya Street Tamu, we decided to walk back. Suddenly, we saw Suria Sabah and it is not that far from where we were standing at that time. So, we've decided to go there and the best part is, we have also decided to have some pictures in from of the Fullhouse KK!

Us! In front of Suria Sabah.

Its the Fullhouse in Suria Sabah... Phew!
 That's all the pictures... I don't have much words to describe them. I think you can now imagine what we have been doing last Sunday! Yeay!
Now, here's the part that I like the most... I have always wanted to walk at the 'Grafitti Ground' opposite the Suria Sabah shopping mall. It is just kinda my thing.. Loving Art! So, I did it yeasterday with my friends.. Thank God that I brought my Camera.. Always... And yeah.. We snip and snap... Yeay to the note!

Like! Like! Fun outing with friends!

Like Like Like

I love this picture! Loving Art so much!
 Well, we love walking around, we love observing, we love shopping (buying/windows shopping), we love eating... In fact, we love everything!

Makan time!
 After a long journey, walking, windows shopping, here we are.. eating... MAKAN!

A walk to remember!

The awesome friends in the journey in Sabah - A walk to remember!
 So, basically that is how I spend my weekend.. My Sunday! How's yours? Have any great plan for this coming Christmas? Yeah.. I'm excited! Christmas!

The Drama!
 Love it so much! I guess, that would be it for today. Its already late and I gotta go back, have my rest and yeah, finish my work! Assignment has stop coming but since I let it sleep under my pillow since the very beginning, now I need to finish all in a row... What a life! Like! Like!..
haha.. 

P/S: Keep on smiling, stop hating. Love all.. Love MVL>> **** By d way, don't forget to join the MVL's contest! (Need to upload it here too....)

  

With Love,

Gior D' Ray - Real life expressed by words
MVL Founder - Dissolves in the variety! MyVariety Levine (Find us on FB)  

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!