Saturday 15 December 2012

Bitter heart Sweetheart

Hey people! How is everyone today? I know it might be kinda late for me to ask 'How are you?' or to say 'Enjoy your weekend'. But still, I want to say it out because I really appreciate my follower, my reader and everyone here. Especially my supporter in my Online Business Port MyVariety Levine http://myvarietylevine.blogspot.com/ . Thanks a lot. Well, just as a short review for the contest that I have conducted previously, well, we have got the winner for the 12-12-12 Lurvinelicious Lucky Day contest. Well, even though there are only two participant, I really appreciate them! Thanks to Arekusanda and Ervielienee! I'll announce the winner in the MVL blog and yeah in the MyVariety Levine Official Facebook. Thanks for all the support.

Well, anyway. Back to the topic about the 'Bitter heart Sweetheart'. Well, I know that I should focus more on my 'WORK' but yeah. Blog is my Job. Right? Yeah. Just wanna be responsible with what I should (although the MVL blog's is currently abandoned by me).

Anyway, the story for today is actually I just want to share about one interesting thing that has happened in my 'day'. I am quite happy that my essay for the foreign language which in Bahasa KadazanDusun were published in The Borneo Post newspaper. Thanks to Joan who help me a lot in completing the task. Well, the Bitter heart Sweet heart' part is actually about the so called incident. Yeah. The lesson learnt is that, you may think that the world hates you but keep on your own calm and comfort zone where in the end you will found out that everything happen for a reason.

The Full View Of My Report Section
Yeah... I like it so much and yeah though it is not fully my own work, I am still proud of myself that I have choose the right topic, select the right pictures and yeah, narrate it in an interesting way! Yeay! to that!

Like it so much and it makes me have a better spirit in publishing my Novel. Yeah! Pray for me yea. Hope that I can expand my idea more and of course manage to publish it with my own name on it. Amen.

A clearer view of the newspapers page

This is one of the picture of mine which I've sent to my Lecturer.. Thanks Gundohing Henry Bating
The name of my group members
 Well, basically that's all. Just want to share with everyone about how happy I am that my story were published in the local newspaper. I gotta go now, have a lot of things to do and yeah, I'll be back with more interesting stories as how the tagline speak 'Real Life Expressed By Words'.

Happy living and Loving.

With Love,

Gior D' Ray - Real Life Expressed By Words
MVL Founder - Dissolves in the variety

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha just read this and caught one familiar name ... Ervielieneeeee? Okay ... Menang kalah xkisah. Saja mau memeriahkan MVL FB kau ;)

Jeles. Pandai lagi kau Bahasa Kadazan Dusun dari saya. Haha Keep on blogging!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!