Tuesday 4 June 2013

Akademi Fantasia 10 Audition

Hello bloggers and Vloggers. I think it should be okay for me to add in 'vlogger' because I am a Vlogger myself. Although I have not getting much viewers at the moment but I will still doing my job as a vlogger because the reason for me to be a vlogger is that I would like to share my thoughts and of course ideas with all the viewers out there.

Some pictures during our Tesl Night 2013 ~ Still want to share coz the night is Amazing!


Its has been a while that I did not post anything here. So, today I am so glad that I finally have the chance to do so. Just a few things that I would like you to know because I am not sure whether I can post more stuff after this since I will be a bit busy with my final exam and I believe that most of my friends will be busy as well. Firstly, I would like to invite all of the talented and confident singer and performer out there especially Malaysian and Singaporean to join the most Prestigious Reality TV Show that has long gone and now returned! The Akademi Fantasia Season 10. You can log on to http://www.astrogempak.com.my/akademifantasia/Utama.aspx for more info okay? See you there!



Next, another thing that I would like to share with everybody here is that I have decided to create a FB page/profile for my youtube channel because I know that youtube might be the best video channel to share and upload videos. However, Facebook can do that too and the best part is that we can comment easily and like/unlike easily without having too much troubles as long as we have our facebook account and I believe that most people do have them right? I hope you can go there and be a part of the community. The MewZiQ Community! OKay? I'll let you know soon whenever I have created it and do visit my youtube channel okay? MewZiQ!



That's all for now! Lovey Dovey!
P/S: I've uploaded more new videos on my Channel. Check it out! Click Here


With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!