Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Blessings!

Hello peeps! Another class tomorrow which is our final class for this semester before we're going to be free and get ready for our final exam. So, for today's sharing I just want to share some interesting and fun things with all of you. The first thing is our TESL NIGHT (Season 3) which was held at Horizon Hotel, Kota Kinabalu and Malam Madik which was held at Grand Ballroom 1 Borneo, and also the coming event! The Harvest Festival which is also known as Kaamatan for Sabahans and Gawai for Sarawakian.

Let's start with Tesl Night first. I would say that the organizer for Tesl Night (Season 3) has done a GREAT JOB! I love the place and I love the flow of the event where everything was just right. It is our first time attending the night where the theme chosen is Masquerade!  Yeah!





The Band Boy! Superb!
Well, our Tesl night was held on 25th May 2013 and the next day we actually have our Malam Madik but I didn't join. I went to 1 Borneo that morning and fortunately I saw a performance by Local dancers where the do the local dance at the atrium. Superb. Ive uploaded the video in my youtube channel MewZiQ and you can just go there to watch for more videos!

I took some picture with the dancers! They're superb!
Here's the video:

Hope you like it! Enjoy you life! Life is too short to be wasted, Rejoice in the name of the Lord.

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!