Friday 17 May 2013

The Belated Project

Taking Pictures at the school compound

Hello People! How's everyone today? Its Friday and as usual it is my favourite day because it is the starting of my weekend. We should be back home to my friends hometown tomorrow but due to some technical problem, we cannot go back tomorrow and we have to get our assignment done as soon as possible. 

Okay, as I have promised before I will post another updates with more pictures. Well, this time I am going to share about another educational project that we have gone through. Actually, we have done with the First Phase of the Project and also the Second Phase. Overall, I would say that I learn a lot from this project. And yeah... Kinda sad that I actually left my wall clock there! *Sigh...


The 'gift' we made for the students

I'm holding the souvenir for the teacher

Nice right?


Me and Cynthia

After the administration

Marking!
 
 See? That is a whole lot of work to do. But is is worth it because the experience that we get from this project is so expensive that the money can't buy! Of course there are a lot of things that may come and go while working with the project but it should be fine because that is a process of learning. We may found that it is painful to be back stabbed but it is okay because at least we can prepare ourselves for the outer world right?  As I promised also, I have started my Vlog and I have uploaded them into my youtube channel MewZiQ. So if you have free time, please view my videos and leave some comment. Don't forget to subscribe too!  Oh ya, just to announce to everyone here, the Vlog is divided into two parts (for the time being ~ may add more later) where I Vlog about my personal life and I also conduct my own Online Talk Show that I called as 'The Speaking Banana Show'.

I really hope that you can go there and view my videos, subscribe and leave your comment.

That's all for today's post. Love yea!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!