Saturday 4 May 2013

My Coming Back ~ Some Advice for students like me! :)


Hello People! How is everybody? And here comes the ‘famous’ question. How’s life?

Well, let me start first. My life is just fine now, just that having some problem with the financial but that should be okay because I really try my best not to ask for money from my parents unless I really need money. Yea! Of course I need money. Like seriously I never know any student that does not needs money. If it is not for the sake of their study it can be for the needs of their life. That’s life! Hahaha.. We cannot blame parents or anyone for not paying enough attention to us in terms of making sure that we lack nothing because we should understand them as well. Now take this for an example, if you ask for about RM500 for you (individually) maybe under the excuse of study and entertainment and life, you may not be aware of the fact that you have taken too much from your parents. Ok, not let say you mum’s salary is only RM1000 per month (after cutting down all the bills and etc.) it means that your mum has RM500 left and can you imagine if you live your life alone (individually) and you sad that RM500 is not enough, what about your mum and your family? And let say you have 3 brothers and 1 sisters living with your mum, all of them are still in their primary/elementary school, don’t you think that they all needs money too? Another thing that you should bear in mind is you may not cook for your dinner/lunch/breakfast but they cook at home for their meal. Can you se how easy and comfortable your life is as compared to them? And yet they have to share the same amount of money with the one that you are using? Is that fair? I’m sure you know the answer. Yeah! So, let’s have positive thinking about this issue. Just to share with you, my lecturer actually said this to us ‘there is no point of having a lot of money because the more money you have the higher demand that you’ll produce on spending you money in buying things, and end up you’ll still have no money!” See? So, money is important but not everything is about money right? So, the message for today’s ‘coming back’ by me is SPEND wisely THINK wisely and LIVE wisely!

That should be it for today! Love everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
p/s: I’ll be doing my Vlog soon where I’ll make some cover song and maybe share my thoughts and ‘talent/skills’ in doing something through this Vlog by me. Love ya!
  

Anyway... the connection is like very slow... So, wanna apologize for this boring post without any photo. 
With Love,

Gior D’ Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!