Friday 22 March 2013

Being 'demotivated'? Stay strong!

Hey peeps! How's life? That's a random but common question to ask right? And yeah! It's Friday! I love Friday especially when I know that I have passed some difficult part in this student's life. But that doesn't mean that I am FREE?! Okay? I still have so much thing to think about and so much thing to do in this life and of course my life as a student, university student.

Anyway, as you can see the title for today's post is "being 'demotivated'? Stay strong!" Well, this is something that I guess everyone has experienced where our big effort is evaluated in such a way that it doesn't reflect any appreciation from the others. Have you ever experienced it? If you were to ask me about it, I would say that I have experienced it before and also recently. It did pulled me down but at some stage I felt and realize that I have to have enough of it and move on. Well, it is not easy to do so but if we think about it over and over again we'll realize that thinking about it from a negative angle wont give any good to us. So why bother?

One of the way that we can do that is by letting go of the 'frustrated moment' and start to look at it from different angle once we have figured out where have we done wrong of what might be the problem/issue. Trust me, once you've done this you'll find that it wont kill you at all and in fact it makes you stronger! That is why we should Stay Strong!

People might think that it shows that we are someone coward, but for me it is not because sometimes being too 'brave' makes us become stupid. Sounds familiar? So, why push things beyond its limit? You see, by being as what I have mentioned earlier we will find out the best way to be a better and the best person! Again, stay strong!


Read the words written on the picture (continuously with the second picture below...)



Be strong and stay Strong!

With love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!