Tuesday 19 March 2013

How to live like 'I don't care' but I always care?


Hello people! We meet again in the 'whispering picture' session. Well, it is not even official anyway but I just want to name it that way simply because I think that picture can speak a thousand and infinity words. Am I right?

So, here today I have prepared three simple photo that I took some time ago. One of the reason is that I would like to dedicate the words to my friend Kak SU (you know who you are) and to all of my readers here (my follower/my blog visitor). I know that as human being it is normal for everyone to face some problems and maybe to enjoy some happy moment. but the time where we were on the top of the world is the right time for us to reflect ourselves because that will be the time where the greatest obstacle may appear in our way to reach our goal.

To make it simple, just read the words in each picture that I have edited and if you want you can have it as a guide for you and maybe your friends. Let us do some reflection.





That's all for today. Self reflection is essential if we want to be a better person!
Love Life! love God!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!