Monday 11 March 2013

What a believers do?

Hey people! Whats up? I know that everyone has been very busy with their life and that makes us forget about our goal in life and sometimes working too hard for a worldly life goal is also not a good thing to do anyway.

Well, this is going to be a short one anyway. Today, when I view some of the existed web on the internet, I found out that a lot of people write, talk, and post about many things in life (exactly like what I am doing) and I realize that some do it for a purpose of having fun (entertainment & hobby), some even do it to get the attention of the world, and some may also do it because they are so generous in sharing their thoughts and spreading the positive aura in other people's life. I love the this kind of people (the last statement - spreading the positive aura).

So, what exactly I am going to talk about today? It is about sharing! It is so important that we  share the good news that we heard. Why? Simple. The more we share the more we'll get. Believe me. Just take it as a teacher. Or maybe as a student who teach their friends. The more they share their knowledge the better they will be in the field that they are teaching. Happen before? See. That is the power of sharing.


So, going back to the title as written above: What a believers do?
The answer is very simple! Share! We share our happiness so that everyone can be happy! We share our sadness because this world is not put on our shoulder alone because we SHARE them too! We share everything and be equal because what we give will be given as a return gift hereafter. So, the moral of the story is 'we get what we pay for'.

Anyway, the picture above is taken by me and is also one of the collection under my photography section. The word edited by me. Different people believe in different thing and we respect every religion and that is how we live in this world that we SHARE with everyone. Respect and Love!

So, starts sharing the good news today! and smile because you are special! We are indeed special!


Another picture taken and edited by me... Adamfi Dafi


With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!