Friday 11 January 2013

Sarawak Layer Cake a.k.a Kek Lapis Sarawak and the Christmas Delivery!


Today’s post will be about a delivery that I received after the Christmas Eve. Well, as I have mentioned before, I am not going back for Christmas and I just stay here in Sabah celebrating Christmas with my friends here.
Because of that, I have actually asked my mum to send me something. I didn’t stated what the thing exactly is, but she knows what I want and what I need. So, since one of my friend who went back to Kuching for Christmas are willing to help me with the delivery so, thanks a lot to her!
So, here are the things that they send to me:

This is what I asked from her because I need it here since it is quite hard for me to get here. I really need it. Holy Water! Haha!

Guess what is inside this box. 
Actually I don’t really know who send it to me because none of them tell me about it and I don’t know who should I thanked for it? Erm… I guess that’s the result of late-news-update?

My favourite coffee
This is one of my favourite drinks. I’ve been searching for it here but I couldn’t find it. When I looked at the packaging, then I realized that it is made in Kuching, Sarawak. Then I know why it is so hard for me to find it here in Sabah. Seriously I love it! You should have a try!

This is the content of the box.
Well, as I have mentioned earlier the box that is sent to me contains 3 Sarawak Layer Cake with different flavours which are Cadboury Chocolate, Evergreen, and also Cheese. Love them all! By the way if you feel that you want to buy and have a try of this very famous Sarawak Layer Cake, just put it in your comment here and I’ll try my very best to get it for you okay? Haha (try to be a dealer).


So, here are all the cakes. Seriously it is so delicious that I can’t even forget the taste and I always ask for more whenever I have the opportunity to have it! Haha! So, why don’t just give it a try then?
That’s it for now. I’ll come back with more updates soon. By the way, don’t forget to hit the “FOLLOW” button before you leave okay? I’d love to see more people follow me and share the view of life with me here. Not to forget also, another blog of mine, my online business blog at MyVariety Levine and follow me there too! I have updated the blog with more exciting info regarding the world of fashion and I’ll keep on doing it! Support me and MyVariety Levine (MVL) yea? Thank you! God Bless!

With Love,
Gior D’ Ray ~ Real Life Expressed By Words
MyVariety Levine ~ Dissolves in the Variety





No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!