Monday 7 January 2013

The 2012 Holiday Project I


Hello everyone! How’s life? Yeah. Still with the same old question as usual but of course with a better goal for this year. I know that this is kind a late but I hope that it is not too late for me to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2013. Well, as the topic stated above I am going to post something on what I’ve been doing during my ‘holiday’ weeks ago. I guess that is one of the ways for me to pay the ‘missing’ moment of me when I am away from my blog like quite a while. Right?Okay, I would like to start with the Christmas Eve in 2012 where actually, we were free only starting from 24th December 2012 since we have an assignment that we need to submit by 17.00 pm on that date. Well, after submitting the assignment we, the Alfahrey’s went to 1 B to have our dinner. Yeah, and some planning for the next day which is 25th. Its Christmas! So, that morning went to church for Morning Christmas Prayer at Sacred Heart KK. A lot of people there and since we were late, we just join form the outside. *Sigh (but still super excited). There were three of us, me, Aiem and also Corina (my junior in High School). After the prayer, we went to KK while waiting for other friend to come and fetch us.So, our first house for the day is Zeuricca’s house! Yeay. So, we went to Penampang. Although we lost the direction at the beginning, but because our house owner (the house that we are about to visit) is so nice, she fetch us somewhere and lead us to her house. Well, we finally reach her house and yeah, its quite big and beautiful. I love the colours and the design. Haha..Its fun because Dayang and Melda were also there! We have nice food, watch nice movie while enjoying our food and Zeu has also brought us outside her house to walk around and get some ‘Rambutan’. Haha.. Funny! Well, that’s it in Zeu’s house. Next, we went to another friend’s house in Papar. Golo’s house! I like the surrounding where it reminds me to my hometown. Huhu… Kind of sad that I couldn’t go back but yeah, I am taking the opportunity to visit my friend’s house here in Sabah! Super happy because it is kind of once in a lifetime chance!After that, we went to another friends house in Papar. It Golo's house! I really love the soup and I even asked for the recipe! HAHA!Seriously! Its DELICIOUS! Haha.. And yea, I love the cat that they called as TUPAI! Punyalah Kiut!That's it for my very first post for this year. Its kinda late and I don't know when another one will come, hopefully soon, because I am currently kinda busy. Haha.. And since I am very serious about making my business blog the MVL blog (http://myvarietylevine.blogspot.com/) an active blog and an active business, I am really working very hard on both! And my life. Of Course!I'll be having my final exam starting from This Coming Thursday! So, pray for me! Wish me all the luck and all the best!Thanks for dropping by and keep on supporting MyVariety Levine.With love,Gior D' Ray 



No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!