Friday 11 January 2013

The Holiday Project 2


So, here we go again. Another post on some stuff that I have been working with (I’ve been doing) during the Semester break (Holiday) as I named it ‘The Holiday Project 2’.
Before that, how is everyone again? Well, really wish that everyone is okay and do well! Anyway, just for a little update about me (making myself a Superstar?! Haha). I am currently busy with my final exam. I really want to excel in it. Pray for me yea? Thank you for your prayer! I make myself busier and more busy this year because as I have stated before, I am going to work harder for myself and of course for my online shop MyVariety Levine (MVL) Click Here. I am working harder to make sure that I update my MVL blog as frequent as I can with info’s and of course new and current product that MVL have. Same goes with the Adam Online. I don’t want to be too busy that I left this blog stay in ‘silence’.


Coming back to the topic. As you can see, I in the above picture am holding a coconut! I like coconut drinks! Well, during that holiday I went to my friends hometown and yeah, we do a lot of thing ‘a village boy’ kinda thing! The picture was taken after we help his uncle cutting down a coconut tree! It was FUN!



While waiting and chit chatting with his relatives, I learned how to do ‘ketupat’ not cooking it but ‘anyam’ fold it. At first it was so hard but then once I got the idea on how to do it then I felt that it is fun and interesting! Yeah!


See the picture above? Guess what it is? Actually it is a mixture of flour and stuffed to do ‘kueh lapis’. My friend love to bake things like that, so I take the opportunity to give a hand and at the same time learn how to make it! I am super duper excited about it!



Besides of baking the ‘kueh lapis’ we also baked ‘kueh sago’. I like it because it is easy to make and yeah! NICE!




See, the result is AWESOME! I like baking to and I want to open my own café in the future! Such a business minded future teacher! Haha! Wish that I could make it happen to own my own product in one mini stall somewhere here soon! Wish me luck! Pray for me yea? Thank you!
That’s it for now. Don’t forget to hit the FOLLOW button and do so in my Online Shop at http://myvarietylevine.blogspot.com/ yea? Thank you! God Bless.

With Love,
Gior D’ Ray





No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!