Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tutorial for Pencil Holder D.I.Y

This is kinda crazy but I am so excited to share this with everyone! Yehaa!!!


Hello bloggers! How are you today? I wish everyone a happy day today! Yeah! And for that, I would like to share with you about how to do your own Pencil Holder from a reusable item which cost you less but give you the best service! Okay. So here are the things that you will need for this D.I.Y Pencil Holder.
1. Empty box (I used the empty box of my chocolate drinks).
2. Ruler
3. Pencil
4. Scissor
5. Cello tape
6. Fancy Wrapper



Okay. Now you need to measure the box and draw the lines in the middle of the box as you can see from the picture below.



Now that you have put the line in the middle of the box, you need to cut them according to the line that you have drawn. Remember, you only need to cut it for about 3/4 of the box so it would not be difficult for you to glue them together later.



When you finished cutting them, it will looks like this (See the picture below)

Now that you have cut them that way, you need to stick them together. Use the cello tape to stick them together. Make sure that they stick strongly so that it wont be opened and ruin your Pencil Holder.


It will looks exactly like this once you finished with the sticking (Look at the picture below)


Next, what you need to do is choose the fancy wrapper according to your own interest. Pick the one that you love the most so that this DIY thing will inspire you everyday.


Then, you need to measure them and cut them according to the measurement of your box.





Now, wrap the box with the fancy paper that you have cut into the box size just now. Use a transparent cello tape to stick them and do it gently so that you will have a good result.




 This is how it will look like once you’re finished.



You did it! Now you have a nice, money saving, beautiful and inspiring D.I.Y Pencil Holder. I’ve done mine. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try! Trust me, once you’ve made it you won’t stop from thinking of what you want to fill inside.






 Thanks for reading! I really hope that you can try them and if you may, you can just send me the one that you have made. I’ll view it here so that other readers can be enthusiastic in trying to make one for themselves or for their friends, loved one etc.

That’s all people! Bye for now. God Bless us all!

With Love,

Gior D’ Ray
        




1 comment:

Adam said...

Thanks. You should try. Its really fun! Yeah!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!