Monday 12 November 2012

Plan. Do. Enjoy.

This is me and my friend in Korean Food Eating Competition.. Can You believe that? Haha

Hey People! How is your weekend? Mine was great. Maybe for some people it is just a normal one but seriously I didn’t have a ‘Normal weekend’ since the beginning of the semester. Well, at last I managed to have a normal weekend few days ago and I am super happy because I will have my three days holiday starting from today! Yeah! Happy!
So, talking about that this is what I have done during my ‘normal’ weekend. Even though I tried my best not to wake up early on Saturday but I can’t help it I am so used to it. It is okay.
Hahaha! The first thing that I did when I woke up is planning for my room’s decoration. I also do some re-looking at my own private life storyline. Yeah!! I really have the time for myself though I still want more.
Basically this is what I have done during my precious weekend, I do planning for the decorations and I also continue my job in handling and managing my online business (you can follow me on my online business blog http://myvarietylevine.blogspot.com/ )

I love doing it. I love it that I have the time to calculate and do my business planning, do my room decorations and of course have a nice weekend with what I love to do tough I actually stay n my room for the whole day! Hahaha!
          Anyway, Sunday is a special one because I managed to be in Sacred Heart Church KK on time, have the place to seat and I bought some interesting reading stuff from the church. The most important thing is that I actually FOUND MY LONG SEEKING BOOK FROM MY BELOVED AUTHOR. That what makes me Super Happy!

Been busy working happily with my Online Business

These are all the combinations of what I did for my weekend.
How is your weekend? I am sure it is a blessed one because mine is! Yeah!
Stay Young. Stay happy. Stay Lovely.

With Love,

Gior D’ Ray


No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!