Monday 5 November 2012

Another Tamu Gadang Story


Hola people! How’s everyone today? I hope that everyone is in a good condition and in a GREAT MOOD! I wish I am… Just too tired with too much stuff and even now (the time when I am typing this post – Offline mode) I am supposed to finish up one of my assignment but I am so blank and does not know how to do it. Not that I gave up but just want to give myself a break.
        By the way, how’s your semester break (Holiday for whoever have it)? I think most of you spend your holiday in an ordinary way (live, eat, sleep, live….) or in an extraordinary way (work, study, and stay up late…).  Well, the ‘One Precious Week’ of holiday where I am supposed to have extra sleep and extra time for myself and my life was ‘wasted’ for something else that I really cant avoids. What was it? I guess I’ll leave it for everyone to guess it. Will tell more about it in another post of mine, but right now I just want to talk about few things that I have left long time ago (not that long anyway…)
        This is going to be a story about what I can’t forget about Tamu Gadang Closing Ceremony. I met my favourite singer. Guess who? It’s ADIRA! Yeay!


I really love her especially her voice and her looks! I like the way she sing any kind of song and I really want to sing with her or maybe just learn from her about some of her singing techniques? By the way, there is also another singer that I’ve met ‘live’ in the same occasion. It’s Stacy. The AF stacy.


I think that’s all for this topic because I really have a lot more to tell the world about what I love and how I’ve managed my life in doing a lot of things!

God Bless Everyone!

With Love,
Gior D’Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!