Friday 16 November 2012

Hometown sick?



Hello everyone! How is your day today? As I had always mentioned before, Friday is one of my favourite day because it is a start for a ‘full of surprises weekend’. I truly love it. Unfortunately, sometimes there are things that we could not avoid and it often took a.k.a steal a lot of our precious time. *Sigh. What to do? Another *sigh.
 
                But hey! Look on the other side, at least it offers me the experience that I may not get in any other place and any other time? Well, just to make myself stay positive about what ever things that I am doing. I still remember this one nice words said by the Deejay from Traxx Fm if I’m not mistaken. The words are ‘Stay positive in whatever profession that we are doing!’ It is just a short one but as usual I will interpret it in a very complicated way. Just the way I am. I take the words as whatever it is stay positive because it can help to release our tense of things that we are doing or always doing and most important part is that it will keep us on track so that we won’t give up easily. Am I right? Yeah. SO always stay positive.

                Looks like I have stray so far from today’s topic. Now let’s get back to track. This is supposed to be a post about hometownsick. Yeah. HOMETOWNSICK! Well, its November and for about another month it is going to be December and December means Christmas and of course the countdown for the coming of the New Year! Well, thinking about all of these matters it makes me felt like I really miss my hometown and yeah all the families of course. Just look back on what I had in the past, it is full of memory and I longing for it for so long. Its been a while that I didn’t celebrate Christmas with my family.

Me and The lovely one.. Panda! yeay!


Miss everyone and yeah missing everything.
Okay. I think that will be it for now. Enjoy your weekend and be grateful with what you have. Most important thing, stay positive in whatever that you are doing. Okay? God Bless!

With Love,

Gior D’ Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!