Friday 9 November 2012

The ‘Big Project’ teaser

Hello bloggers, readers and everyone! How is your day today? It’s Friday! I don’t know why when it comes to ‘Friday’ I always felt super duper happy. I think it is because of this hectic semester that I am having currently. Well, that is what a student has to go through right? I know that I am going to miss all of this moment of being a student, to be precise being a UMS student! Yeah! Never that I imagined being covered under Monday blues but yeah this semester I’ve felt it and I know why. Haha!
            Anyway, back to the topic. As you can see above, the topic for today is ‘The “Big Project” teaser’. Still remember that I am doing my ‘Big Project’ for this current semester? Well, actually the renovation part has DONE and right now my friend and I are still working on another part of the project which is our corporate video. I know it sounds hard and it is proven when none of the member is willing to do it by saying there are inexperienced. I am also inexperienced but I just take it as a challenge and for me it is a good thing that I can work with someone who has a great profile in this field. Above all, the experience and knowledge is all that matters! Who knows one day I can be a producer that produces my own Platinum Album (as I always wish)? Yeah! Thumbs up!



Since this is just a teaser, well I am going to talk about what have we I done before going for the project. As a future educator we need to know about how to handle a library in terms of book labelling, cataloguing and much more. So, to get to know all of these precious knowledge and skill we went to Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Sabah for a one day seminar. Here we learn about lots of new and great thing and they are so kind to us. They even sponsored some items for our project. God Bless You peeps! We were brought into a recording studio and yeah it was AWESOME!






It was a great experience and I am really excited about it. We I really enjoyed myself there and I took some pictures with their great and incredible instrument and gadget. I like it so much. I know that I am still under confusion of whether I am going to be a school students educator or a University student educator but I think I might be excited to be one of the teacher in charge for the school library (its tiring but its worth a try). So, that’s all for the teaser. Stay tuned with me to be updated about the ‘Big Project’.






Its Friday everyone and tomorrow is Saturday! Everyone loves WEEKEND (I guess so). Have you planned anything for your weekend? You must have your own awesome plan right?  I have some great plans too. So, let us wish everyone and ourselves HAPPY WEEKEND and May God Bless.

Spend your weekend with you loved ones would be a great idea!

With Love,
Gior D’ Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!