Tuesday 7 May 2013

Never Underestimate People! Today's lesson with 'The Speaking Banana'

Hello people! Another meeting with you all today. Just want to ask the cliche question 'How's life?' For me? Its all Great! I have just finished with my microteaching today and althought I did not managed to get something beyond my ability I am satisfied with it because I know that someday somehow as a teacher we need to know the needs of our students! But I don't really have the right to say such things yet due to the fact that I am not a real teacher yet and I am not sure if I am going to be one. I am targeting for something bigger, but still we can only do the planning and the approval all comes from Him.

Okay. Now, that is only for the 'induction set' a.k.a introduction but it has nothing to do with the topic for this post. Need to clarify this so that no issues, scandals, or accusation that will appear due to this post. Let's just look at it generally. If you don't like it, then thanks for dropping by and you may go now! Hahaha..
Oh, so you are still here? So, you are interested then? Thanks for waiting. Anyway, just want to do some announcement for today before I proceed with the sharing on the topic for today. I would like to share with you all about my plan to do Vlog so that this virtual world of mine would not be a dull painting. Okay? For the 'talk show' that is basically a 'talking' video I call it as 'The Speaking Banana Show'. I just don't know why I choose that name, well maybe because I love banana. Basically, I will talk about some issues and I will try my very best to make it fun and interesting but if I failed to do so, forgive me okay? Just want to do it because I want to challenge myself to appear in this virtual internet world and to see the effect towards my life and maybe people around me. Hopefully it is going to be a positive one!
So, let us continue with the topic for today. Before that, I just want to ask "does any of you have ever experienced the situation where someone or somebody ignore or neglect you just because they thought that you have no talent or have no advantage for them to use?" If 'yes' then my respond is 'don't worry because it is normal' and if 'no' then my respond is 'good for you that you know how to let your light shine so bright' - but never forget that maybe you are the one who caused some people felt that they are left out and being ignored - hopefully you're not that kind of person ya?"
Just for our lesson today, I just want to share that we should never underestimate people because without we notice it we actually hurts them and lowering down their self esteem. Instead of pulling people down, I would say that we should support them. Well, it is just as simple as trying to figure out what they are lack in and scaffold them with all the advantages that we have. Sharing is Caring Remember?! So, don't be so stingy with whatever that you have!

Well, I guess that should be enough for the 'trailer' and 'teaser' okay? I may be talking about this issue more in my 'The Speaking Banana Show'. Okay? So just stay with me and stay lovely! Yeah..  Till then, bye for now! love ya!

p/s: If you are interested, you may also watch my video at my youtube channel MewZiQ youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHRcHZRLaFetCX-Q7yzNyw for my cover version and maybe I'll upload "The Speaking Banana Show" video there too! Love Ya!

With love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!