Friday 17 May 2013

My first personal Vlog Ever!

Hello again! I can't believe that I actually post three things in one day?! Haha.. This should be a short one. I just want to share with you my latest project where I work with my own interest and my own hobby in a better way. So, the real thing is that I would like to share with you all about my Youtube Channel that I named as MewZiQ. I've uploaded some/few/quite a number of videos there and I really hope you can jump into my youtube channel and watch my video and subscribe and comment. Hahaha...

So, here's my first Vlog. It is The Sneak Peak of my shooting for short movie project. You can always view my video here Click Here . I hope you like it.



Thanks and God Bless..

With Love,

Adam Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!