Thursday 23 May 2013

The double feeling & emotion at the end of something

Hello peeps! How's your day? Its' Thursday and yeah now still updating my blog because I am totally busy for the whole week. I've been busy with the Tesl Community Based Project where we were required to go to a selected high school to conduct the teaching and learning in an interesting way. I really want to say out the name of the school that we went to but I can't because we were not allowed to use any pictures nor videos from this project except for educational purposes. Kinda sad but yea we must obey the rule right?

Okay, so, because of that I can't really put up the pictures here but I can still upload some just to show what we actually do. Okay?


So, as you can see from the topic above I would like to say that this project has taken a lot of my time and energy and I am so glad that it's finally over. The problem here is, I also feels sad because  know that tomorrow I am not going to wake up as early as I always did for the past four days  and there will be no longer teaching and learning process that will happen in a real situation because our project has end. I am seriously affected emotionally.



I have my teaching experience for about four months before I enter the university and it is a primary school. Seriously I have the same feeling like this when my teaching period as a temporary teacher has come to an end. Now that I already in the uni and taking the educational program, with all the pressure and the bad past experience I started to question myself whether I really want to be a teacher or not? 

I live my life in this educational program along with the same question about my decision. I try to find another alternatives for my living where I love doing the job, having the job, and stay with the same job. Seriously, and I actually plan to be a lecturer. Unfortunately, I would say that being a teacher gives you a different feeling and different life where no other jobs in the world can gives. For example, even like my own lecturers in my faculty, most of them have their teaching experience in schools before the changed their profession.

Okay, back to the topic about the project. As I mentioned previously today is the final day and its over. Seriously I feel sad. Yeah... Looking at the students who really need your help to teach them how to be a better English Speaker and a better English Language User makes me think that it is something that not many people may think of. Even some teachers does not really pay attention on this issues where they should do their part in providing the knowledge for their students. I know that I've been told about not being too close or think too much about the student but I just can't help it. Maybe some day I'll be like a normal type of teacher but while I am still a fresh to-be-teacher, I must keep this positive feeling so that I won't be working for the money and the salary alone.

Okay then. Thanks for reading my 'essay'. Sorry for making it a long one. Before I leave, I just want to tell you that I have uploaded more Vlog in my youtube channel. So, please check it out okay??

Here are some:



Love you!


With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!