Monday 7 February 2011

I miss home


I miss my Home

Homily home... I miss you so much. Spending the time in my best friends house makes me caught in my homesick feeling. It's been a while that I didn't see and talk to the one that I love the most. I miss that person because in the hard time, I'll meet Him, in the happy time I usually celebrate with Him and in the time of free, I used to spend my time with Him but now it's more than a month that I didn't talk, see, and meet Him. When will I meet him again? I miss His voice, I miss His comfort touch and I miss His gentle care.. Jesus, I miss you..
Things happen for a reason and I've committed something that maybe I shouldn't do but my hardly heart said to me that I must do that for me and that person's sake. But the question is will I be forgive? Am I committing a sin? Is it wrong? Is it worth it? I need answers.. I promise that someday I'll reveal everything and I hope that by that time I am ready to accept whatever result that may occur (hopefully just a small scold and only for a while-maybe half day will enough to makes me die)...
Maybe it's not suitable for me to mix this thing in here but I want to do so. I would like to thanked my Best Friend Forever a lot, I mean A LOAD! Thanks that he accompany me to the Canselori 3 times, CIMB 3 times today to settle my problem and thanks to the weather (GOD"S WILL OF COURSE) that it's not too hot and not too wet.
One more thing, I would like to greet me and my Chippy HAPPY 100th DAY ANNIVERSARY..
I love you and forever it will be that way. MUMUMUMUMUAHHHHH!

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!