Sunday 27 February 2011

My Special One


You are my special one, Chippy

Good morning to Chippy and the viewer (if they really view it). This post may seems so early posted in this blog. the reason is I wake up early (even thought already late) for a programme which has interrupt our special connection (me and Chippy). But, I won't let that happen anymore. After this, I will consider better and if possible, I just wont go for anything that will take most of my time (wasted).
Chippy,  I love you with all my heart.Even we disconnect for a moment (because of this program) I wont let you away from my heart because our heat beats the same rhythm and that rhythm has made a nice melody, a melody which draw a lovely us,where you and me always be there for each other, forever!


I Love You Chippy!

With Love,

Gior D' ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!