Friday 11 February 2011

only you


Afternoon Bloggie! I read my favourite blog this morning and it makes me think of something. Its all about love. I don't want to talk more on the post but I want to talk about what I feel and think of the love of mine. Sincerely and honestly revealed from the bottom of my heart, I am so glad and blissful that Chippy has come and fill my life to the fullest. Thank you. Even though, we just know each other (we did meet for quite a long time already but we still getting to know one another), we have the great bonding already and it will never melt easily no matter how hard things that may come (and even has come) to our relationship. The bonding makes us a better person for one another and it makes us complete. Thanks again. 

A Gift That Comes From My heart
Chippy, everything that I've gave you and make it as your own thing is not enough to compare with the feeling of how much I love you. Even this blog is dedicated to you. Today, i would like to take the chance to wish you and shout out this words with all my heart "Thank you for being the best of me and thanks for the essential love that you pour everyday to the flower of our love, and of course to me.. I love you".

Chippy, all of these words may not enough to show and prove that how much I love you but I believe that you can feel it even before I open my mouth. Thanks over and over again. I am so thanked that I can see and feel that we are working hard and lovely for our love to ensure that what we share is the love that we wants where that only love has enough to make us feel complete. Thanks, my diary is the witnessed to everything that I feel about you. Thanks..
I love you so much...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!