Wednesday 9 February 2011

Having You

Bloggie, I'm in a rush actually. My sweety frendy keep asking me when will I do my red activity book. Fortunately, that wont be a problem for me to express what I feel in this sweet blog of mine. By looking at the title, I guess my Chippy can guess what I am trying to tell in this post. I just want to say thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart to Chippy that I was forgive for the mistake that I've commit. Thanks.
Chippy, I hope that you like the 100th Day of Our Relationship Gift. I know its simple and I am so in a rush when I try to make a greeting card for you but I always try my best to be the best in you and I know that you'll appreciate it(I hope you like it).
I'm in love with Chippy over and over again. I can feel that Chippy has tune me to be a nice melody.
Thanks.. Chippy, though both of us busy with our own business but I know you will always be there for me and so do I. MUmumumuah!
I love you. Okay, gotta go now preparing for my Minno no nihongo class.. Miss you..
Best friend, here I come..


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!