Tuesday 22 February 2011

I wish I am what I always wish

In this day, I was thinking of something. Sometime, we just can't be someone that we are not. But can I wish for that? Can I pretend to be someone else just for a moment? Erm.. Some may say that I am crazy and that I am not grateful of what I have. But that was obviously wrong and it is so not me. But, what can I do? I cannot change other's mind, I cannot control what they want to think and say, and of course I can't force others to read my blog if they don't want (like I always did). As usual, I try to learn something new today but I am not sure whether I learn it or not. I hope that I learn it. Sometime when thing happen out of our control, we wont found our way out but sometime we just being wise to know what we should do. But  what should I do? I don't even understand what I am trying to say here. Maybe this is just not me. But still, can't help on that. 
Okay, just wish that I will spend some time to write my diary tonight. I always felt tired each day in my life for this semester. Just don't know why. Again, I should try to be me. Just now, before I open my blog and think of something to be posted here, I don't know which picture of mine should I use for the post, but when I discover my folder in the desktop, I found something that may be used to show what is happening in me lately.
The view of my Camera
The picture is actually taken the day that I am having the photo shoot with the Lentera Tari, and while I was enjoying myself alone, I took that picture. So, what can I say is that, our view is nice with the great living and it is calm with the cold breeze but sometime, the hotness alone can ruin everything.


With love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!