Wednesday 23 February 2011

Outing fantastic Four + One


Fantastic Four

Afternoon bloggie, today I'm kinda happy to talk about the day (maybe with some frustrated feeling) because we went out just now and the best part is finally the four of us came out together. Yeah! People may think that we are insane but actually and for real, it's not easy for the four of us to hang out, out of the campus together.
Okay, it's a great feeling that we managed to hang out together and having the time in a nice restaurant but the frustrated part is when the bills come. I don't really mad of the price of the food but I am mad of the service charges which is RM1.99 a.k.a RM2.00. But, don't want to talk bad about them la. You go buddy! I love the Prawn Fried Rice and the Chocolate Mint. yeah! 
SO, I think I'll end it here coz I have to finish my sokudai (15 pages) and I have to submit it later. Pusing palak suda nie. Boo... 
You Go Gior D' Ray, you have lot's of things need to be done this semester, so go for it, sure you can (don't forgot your lovely Jesus, and of course... Chippy...Amen)
One of the Fantastic Four + 1
The View Of The Restaurant
Our Capuccino

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!