Thursday 24 February 2011

Look around

Look around
This post is dedicated to everyone including me and Chippy. I was just trying to tell everyone that how precious our time is, that is why sometime we should not forget to look around and see what we have now and what we have left behind. This is important so that we know what we still seeking for and thus we wont let go what we already have. Get what I mean?
Okay, actually I was in a big feeling of mine when I saw my BFF's school uniform that he brought from home. It reminds me to my school time where I struggle to get into somewhere that I were now. It also reminds me how hard it is to move on in life, and how hard it is to get the love while everyone (including us) are struggling with their busy life everyday. I really miss the moment. That is why, once again don't ever forget to look around, who know you missed someone, or perhaps something? And who know's you got something new, which maybe you don't realize? *** I'll get one of the school uniform for the lecture, how is it?***
 I love you Chippy...
I miss to wear it

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!