Saturday 18 September 2010

Confusion

There's something in this life that sometimes have the reason why it happens and why it wont happen.
We keep questioning each other for anything that happened in our lives and we keep asking even though we know that we might not get the answer because sometimes there's no reason for something but it do have the answers for everything..
What would that mean?
Let's just keep the love move in between, we cant force others to love us.. But we cant also force others not to love us.. But its better to be in love in our own way of love!
That's how the way love should go.. No force but happiness that flows peacefully!

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!