Monday 5 March 2012

I love them all

WHoa! Happy Monday! Well, this is going to be something fast but nice. Lets start from what we did yesterday... Waiting for the bus so long and we're late for the mass. All of us was late. Huhu..
Anyway, love to eat at the Liew Chai Vegetarian food.. SOooo nice... And the best part is that when we managed to finally get our feet at Gaya Street Tamu.. I love them all.. The plant, the pets... everything... Lovely.... I got some pictures here for you... wanna have them all..








With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!