Wednesday 17 October 2012

Tamu Gadang UMS 2012

Well, currently is still busy with the 'library renovating' and yeah just having lunch and now here we are again with the planning and drawing. Its an interesting thing to do actually and yeah maybe when it comes to working in a group the problems arise. Anyway, still it is interesting because in the end of the day, the most precious element that we will treasure is the very expensive experience.
Don't worry. I will update about this 'big project' into this blog soon, from time to time and yeah we will see how is the final result okay?


 Our pictures while having our lunch at Tamu Gadang just now.. Okay then, see you all later.. Got to go now.. Planning for the BIG PROJECT!


With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!