Monday 23 December 2013

2 More days to christmas!

Holla! Feeling happy today and of course the day when someone left away. Do not want to elaborate more because everyone will think that I am talking about them if I do so. So, just let it be because I am happy that he is away, though just for a little while, it is better than having him around. Fuhh!

People! Christmas is like so near that I could hear the bell ring and Santa is calling! Knowing that Christmas is just around the corner makes me feels excited about what to do and where to go. I am sad though knowing that time flies so fast that I have like very little time here to be spent with my friends and of course to be spent in this lovely state below the wind!

Anyway, I just want to share about few things regarding this coming Christmas. To be honest, I do have a lot of plans here in my head but I do not know how to make it happen and where do I begin? I have some amazing ideas on how to make this year's Christmas the most memorable Christmas ever but it is not easy. I am not going to tell you what it is because I am afraid that I am being too ambitious that I think it will be easy. But I will try anyway and do not worry because if I can make it happen, I will upload it in my youtube channel and here so that you (my reader) know what am I talking about. Just pray for me so that I can make it happen like for real.

I think I will just list it all and have a good plan on how to make it works right? By the way, just a reminder to you and me. We have about a week left to reach all our goals for the year 2013 before we move on to the new year of 2014. So, let us work harder together to make it happen okay?!

Going through folders in my laptop and I found these pictures. We took these pictures when I was 16, in my beloved school of SMK KAPIT NO.2 when we joined the Drama Bahasa Melayu Divisional Level in 2006. Looking at these pictures makes me miss my friends so much. Time flies so fast! OMG!

I play a role as religious man

The actors, actresses, and coaches

The actors, actresses, and coaches

p/s: We have a very limited time in this life so never ever waste it doing something that we hate (unless it helps us to get to something that we love).

With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!