Thursday 8 May 2014

Another Day

Have you ever think that these people may be tired of doing what they are doing as well? hihihi


Hello people! Good afternoon. Its another day today. One thing that I learn from today's life (after having half of it today) is that sometime it is not the client (students) that pull you the most because I realize that they are a lot more factors that leads to the frustration and depression in terms of doing any jobs in any kind of profession and in my case, working in this job profession which offers the greatest tense of all job in the world (they said so because its like dealing with a huge number of human at once) really makes me someone who are trying to stay survive in it and trust me I am trying. It has been a while that I did not say something like this but this time I wanted to share it with you (readers) that God is the best friend, the best source when we are in need of support and miracles. Trust me. Starting the day with a prayer (a simple one will do) and ending (postponing) it with another prayer is really something and if you do not believe me you can give it a try because it really happen. You will get the strength that you really need and when you have the strength you will realize that the temptation that you have in your life (for example the job pressure) is just something that exist in your life to make you stronger. 

I wanna be superheroes then!!! Hahaha


*Give it a try, then tell me what you feel about it okay? :)

With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!