Thursday 23 October 2014

Money Matters

Hello everyone! I love blogging... Really I do. The thing is, I can only have a stable internet connection once I got my permanent job and it is still long way to go. I am trying my very best to gather every interesting things to be shared through my blog and get it done and update it as frequent as I can but the problem is always with the internet connection. Broadband? Not an option for me because it is expensive. I would rather go for a home wifi because the quota worth the fee. I believe so.



Anyway, a little update here. I am feeling grateful and blessed that I am surrounded by people full with  if you think that I might want to say something nasty about money since that is the title of this post, actually I wanted to tell that at this point of me being unemployed there are much things to be considered. Well what makes it even harder is that being someone who are unemployed and stay in a foreign place makes me a person who really need to works very hard in order to makes myself survive and that is why I am so grateful that I am surrounded by most people who are being really helpful like my housemate, my ex colleague, my ex course mates, and more. Seriously I am blessed. Thank you Lord.

The big day is coming like very soon and I need to figure out how to solve some problems which keeps on coming. Some are coming because I kind of like as for it but some just happen to be a part of my life here. Well, I would love to tell more and post more but this is the thing. Being me ain't easy. I can easily makes things easy for me but it would not feel as easy as not being easy. What a cheesy way to put this up. LOL.

Okay then. Till then, bye. Stay in love. Lovey Dovey and God Bless. :)

With Love,

Adam Geordrey.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!