Thursday 23 July 2015

Dilemma

Good morning peeps! Coming back from a long break (from blogging) and its going to be a short one (I hope). A little update on me, I just (kind of) got back from my housemate's hometown which is in Tawau, Sabah for Raya Celebration with his family. We drove to Tawau on Thursday morning (July 16) and arrive in the late afternoon. It was a very short visit for me because I decided to go back to Kota Kinabalu on Saturday and to be more respectful I took the night flight. Yes. Flight! Haha..  Because I don't think that I can bear the long journey if I were to save my money and go by 8 hours + + bus. I know I may sound so "arrogant" but yea, it was a bless that I bought the ticket under RM200 which is so rare the fact that I bought on Friday morning and fly the next day. Great Value! Thanks to AirAsia. :) The flight took about 50 minutes (printed on the ticket) but I think it took less than that. Yeay! So, when I step out of the plane and see a familiar view, I felt at ease (as if I just got back from my real hometown) which is funny! Hahaha... Overall, it was a nice experience and I can finally say that I have experienced the journey to Tawau by the road and plane. And it feels good that it was a new experience. Perhaps I should spend some money on Baju Melayu. At least I won't feel awkward next time if I were to induldge in the Muslim's or Malay's culture. 1 Malaysia, are we? Yea! :)

Spent some quality time for myself and selfie before while getting ready for work this morning. LOL!


Seems like I have stray a bit far from the main topic for today. And obviously this is not a short post.
As stated in the title above, I am in a dilemma, still. I had a conversation (phone call) with a friend last night and we both have the same dilemma which is to be an educator in school or uni. The indecisive thought is because first, we are not so sure where we are going to be sent (which school and which area) as well as will we be satisfied with the working experience if we were to have our job in the university? We both are planning to pursue our masters and of course to get it to the highest level (PhD), if God's will. Most says that if we are planning on pursuing our study, working in the university is the best choice. But deep down we both know that we will enjoy ourself better in school with that kind of surrounding which most people find that its funny because we do not mind of the clerical works that most "educators" think that is not the main business of an "educator". Well, that is what we call as work satisfaction! :) For now, I can just hope for the best, I am not so sure which state that I will be sent to ass my first school to teach. Seriously I have no idea where and when it will be announced. Just hope for the best!


Thats all for now. Get back to work!

Have a nice day and God Bless.


With Love,

Adam Geordrey

Subscribe and Leave some comments. Thank You.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!