Thursday 29 September 2011

Always be in a right place...

I just want to share a bit of my days here.. Well, this is the third week already and I still me.. I should change but that's the problem.. I never push myself to be that way I want it (change).. herm.. Maybe need some extra hardwork.. By the way, yesterday my BFF ask me to get the picture of our 'patung' so I did... Will put in here some of them.. Cute...
Oh yeah.. wanna share my happiness about something. You know what, I managed to get the live streaming for TV2 and TV1. I am so happy. Well, I really love watching TV but I don't feel like want to waste my money to buy TV.. So far the cheapest second hand TV cost me RM150.00. Is that cheap? If anyone here can get me the cheapest price, do let me know. Yeah.. will upload some picture during streaming here...




















 Well, Adam get your butt up and move it. Push yourself for a better future.. Don't forget that you must be in a place where you should. Which means, do what you're supposed to do...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!